Page 4 - Pukenui 2020
P. 4


        Due to the Impact of Covid-19 we may be in a position where We have to postpone our Sale. If this is the case our
         planned postponement date is June 16th. We will be working with the Agents on this and to maybe implement
                                  on-line bidding in Conjunction with the Sale if necessary.

                 We will keep all our Customers and Agents updated via our Facebook page, emails and phone.

          If you would like to View the Bulls, please ring us to make a viewing time after May 11th. Phone  (07) 896 6714

   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9