IMPORTANT PRINTING INFORMATION
Please read our current restrictions on getting your catalogue printed below
Important printing information
During this time when there’s uncertainty around your Bull Sale, if the current restrictions are still in place you are probably rethinking your sale
As our print suppliers closed and our team set up at home we too have had to rethink how we produce sale catalogues this year and have been working hard behind the scenes finding different ways that we can carry on creating your sale catalogue as smoothly as we possibly can.
Though we’re delighted to have been identified as an essential business meaning we can still do your sale catalogue, the bulk of our print suppliers who would usually print your catalogue are temporarily closed which is why we’re advising we produce your catalogue as an ebook this year with various ways of promoting your sale online.
Though we have one print supplier open unfortunately they don’t have the capacity to print every catalogue we do, this is the reality of the situation and should you choose to have your catalogue printed
Our printing restrictions
- We can not guarantee it will be printed or delivered on time.
- We ask that you check your proof over really well as we have limited ability to check each catalogue is correct so we can not guarantee quality control.
- We also advise there may be up to a 50% price increase in the cost of printing at this time.
- With printed catalogues there are deadlines to meet to avoid any disappoint of missing your booking deadline. To help Pivot Design meet the printing production of your printed catalogue please upload ALL additional copy before submitting your lots.
- Please allow at least four weeks for production during self isolation.
Given this, should you still wish to proceed with a printed catalogue then please contact Adele Gray ASAP to get your catalogue booked into the printers system.
Therefore we suggest we do your Sale Catalogue as an interactive ebook that can be easily viewed, enlarged with the option of “Bull Walk Sheets” these can be easliy printed out on your home computer. Interactive ebooks can contain video links and URLs. They are hosted on Pivot Design’s website and easily distribute through Internet Solutions, Facebook, bulk emailing and your own website.
And to help promote your bull sale, Facebook, email and online advertising are going to be really important ways to keep your business growing during this time. If you need help with Facebook or sending out bulk emails or you just need to let people know about your plans for the next few weeks, here are some ways we can help you.